Applying for a Growth Grant
We welcome Growth Grant applications from any eligible business.
Please note this is not a COVID-19 recovery grant and we are not able to support applications from businesses who have previously benefited from either a SEBB Grant or Business Support including workshops and/or advice.
We are experiencing a high demand for grants and we will treat each application we receive on its individual merit and will prioritise accordingly.
Here’s a few things to consider before you start your application.
- Your application should clearly explain the nature of the project which requires grant funding and how this will generate growth to your business.
- We are particularly keen to hear from businesses who will be able to generate new, sustainable jobs as a result of their project.
- The total value of your project should be between £3,333 and £35,000
- The grant award is 30% of the project value (between £1000-£10,000)
- It must be a future project
- Once approved, the business needs to purchase the goods/services before the grant is paid i.e. cashback
- The duration of the process is dependent on a number of factors including the volume of applications being processed and the Applicant’s own input into the process. Applications have previously been completed (paid out) within 9 weeks, but our experience indicates the average duration is 18 weeks. It is important to let us know at this initial stage, when you intend to carry out your project so that we can do our best to meet your requirements.
- You must not have had support from the SEBB programme previously.
To start the application process, please complete the details below: